Science and inventions is a small and independent publication with a virtual news desk of two people. We are always looking for new reporter talent and have the following open positions.
S&I welcomes both established and starting journalists who have strong affinity with popular science and a passion for inventions.
S&I reporter should be able to find unique stories that are not covered yet by mainstream news outlets, day in and day out.
- Can you make and break news?
- Do most news reports you read raise questions?
- Can you work independently?
- Do you tend to ignore press releases?
- Are your English skills better than the average S&I reporter?
If the answers to the above are yes, then you might be a good fit for us.
Are you interested in joining our virtual news desk?
Please submit a resume at the contact page.
In addition, send along a short summary (100/200 words) of a unique news article you would write on the day you submit your application.