An estimated 300 million tons of plastic are produced and thrown away every year. Given that the stuff doesn’t break down easily over time, this is
Bio-X scientists have created a robot that expands the scope of biomedical research that can be carried out with a common laboratory organism – fruit
Egyptian pyramids are considered the oldest man-made wonder that are still existing on earth, they were built by the Pharaohs of the old and middle
The Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, ranked eighth in the international competition for eco-friendly cars held in the Philippines from 6 to 9 February 2014.
- New Thin Solar Cells
- Who Discovered LASER?
- Who Discovered Crude Oil (Petroleum)
- Who Discovered Magnet?
- The Inventions of Thomas Edison
- The History of Clocks
- Who Discovered Ozone, Ozone Layer, Its Depletion And The Ozone Hole?
- Who Invented Compact Fluorescent Lamps?
- Top 10 Animal Gods and Goddesses in Ancient Egypt
- New Conductive Unbreakable And More Stretchable Wires